1947 Ryan Navion – $40,000 (50% share)
For sale, 50% share of Navion N4008K.
North American built Navion, serial# NAV-4-1008
- TT ~3720 hrs. Wings off restoration 2005. Spent most of its life in the CA desert.
- Texas patch installed
- Palo Alto tail mod
- 20 gal rear seat aux tank, 60 gal total
- Continental IO-470H (260 hp continuous), TSO ~250 hrs with Gami injectors. Plan 13 gph@135 kts
- Tach ~250, TTE ~3550, TSMOH ~410hrs
- Replaced cylinder #6 for low compression 4/21. Compression results 68-68-65-68-72-52 (prior to #6 replacement)
- McCauley Prop
- ADS-B in/out ESG Stratus 3i
- EDM830 engine monitor
- Garmin AOA gauge
- Garmin aera 660 GPS (not 360 pictured)
- Single NavComm with VOR/DME and ILS
Safety & Comfort Items:
- Oregon Aero seats, front & rear with Ron Judy STC inertia reel modification and shoulder harnesses
- 406 MHz ELT
Maintained by Central Aircraft Repair, Chehalis WA since 2014. All logs and records available. All ADs complied with.
Annuals ~$2000/yr, Insurance $2600/yr, Hangar rent KPAE $4700/yr
Many more photos available.
Contact Eric Olson